Well at only a mere 2 1/2 months old, we decided to pack up our little girl and fly her to Michigan to meet her family. As I was packing her I began to laugh...she was only a few months old and already had her own suitcase, this was a problem! :)
After the first day of a ton of hugs and kisses, we decided to go to Blake's Apple Orchard and Pumpkin Patch with a group of 20 people, maybe more. Driving over there, I believe there was at least 4 cars of family and friends. Kenadie decided to sleep the whole time while all the other kids played in the hay. And by kids I mean, Aron, Johnny and Justin. :) Cammie and I forced Jake to stand next to Mr. (Or Ms. maybe the pumpkin was a boy, just a sweet one?) Pumpkin to see if he truly was becoming taller than Aron and I... Almost Jake, almost!
Once we all filled up on sausages, sugar donuts and apple cidar, it was time to venture home and relax. Kenadie took a bath with the help of Cousin Addy. Bath time was never better with a cousin to splash around with.
The whole trip to Michigan left Kenadie truly loved nationwide. From Nana feeding her a bottle and putting her down everynight to snuggles with Grandpa Gary, playing with all the cousins, kisses from Aunt Cammie, Giggles with Aunt Janine and lessons on life from Uncle Chris, it's going to be hard to keep Kenadie in California when she has sooooo much love in Michigan!
We love you all and Miss you!!