The Almighty Bee Keeper!
This past weekend, Aron and I took Kenadie to pick out her very first pumpkin. As you can tell it was hard to find one that was small enough for our little miss. But we did find a few that were just big enough to put her in. Uncle Teddy carved a 90 lb pumpkin and we decided to put her in it.
For Kenadie's First Halloween we thought she would make the perfect little Bumble Bee. When Aron asked her if she'd be a Honey Bee or a Killer Bee... she giggled mischievously. So I suppose we will find out on Wednesday.

So Aron and I were wondering... Can we take Kenadie Trick or Treating? If we do, are we going to look like the pathetic parents that just want her candy? Let's be honest, I used to make fun of those parents who brought by their infant child with a bag of candy. Now, having a kid, I feel as though I deserve a little extra candy for all the sleepless nights and fussy evenings ;) Even without the candy, she is still as sweet as honey and well worth it!
So Aron and I were wondering... Can we take Kenadie Trick or Treating? If we do, are we going to look like the pathetic parents that just want her candy? Let's be honest, I used to make fun of those parents who brought by their infant child with a bag of candy. Now, having a kid, I feel as though I deserve a little extra candy for all the sleepless nights and fussy evenings ;) Even without the candy, she is still as sweet as honey and well worth it!
When all is said and done whether she's full of the sweetness of honey or she stings like a Killer Bee, she's still our Little Pumpkin! How can you not love this little face!!!