Oh So Many Visitors!

Since Kenadie was born, she has been very lucky to have so many visitors. Family and friends from all over have come to see our perfect little peanut. We love you all for loving our new little addition so much! I can definately let you know that she is a HAM and loves the attention from all of you. Now I know I don't have pictures of EVERYONE who has come to visit her, but we love you too!! (Diane and Chuck, Marcia and Olin, Kara, Angie, Nikki, Pat, Hannah and Zach, Great Grandma and Grandpa Anderson)
GIGI! She's my buddy!
Grandma Bernie!! We talk on the phone...

Grandpa Anderson...He makes funny voices!
Auntie Ann ... She's very funny! I like her a lot!
My Auntie CheyChey...She spoils me with Love!!
Snuggles with my favorite Uncle Teddy!

Auntie Trisha (Uncle Jason is playing softball)
Seriously though, he will be my boyfriend when I'm older and Daddy lets me date. THis is Jack!!
SUE!! Daves there too... He's my boyfriend!
Uncle Vito...he's just crazy... that's all I can say...he dances in an uncordinated fashion, it's pretty funny!

Auntie Nat...well, she'll teach me how to beat her in golf someday!
Uncle Justin and Aunt Jen. They need to come back, I was very spoiled when they were here... It was GREAT!!
My Favorite Small Fry Sydney
My Auntie Beebs! Aloha!! She introduced me to my favorite friend, Mr. Gloworm!! :)

Me and My Queen Noelle. She supplies me with the cutest Nike shoes!