Happy Gobble, Gobble Day

11/22/2007

Boy the months are flying by and Kenadie is getting bigger and bigger each and every day. We journeyed to Michigan, then came Halloween, Uncle Teddy's birthday, my birthday, Grandpa Bob's birthday and now it's Turkey Day!

Thanksgiving was here and Aron and I couldn't be more thankful for our healthy happy family. Our little girl is getting stronger and prettier by the minute. So, you all know me, I like to dress up in the most fashionable things I can and now it's my turn to pass that down to Kenadie. Of course she was sporting only the cutest dress for all the birthday celebrations and now Thanksgiving. She's nothing short of the cutest little fashionista!

Sporting a lovely pink Carter's dress and hair by Pebbles Flinstone.


Thanksgiving, sporting another dress from the carters collection and hair by Pebbles Flinstone






Thanksgiving was a very busy time with a house full of family and friends. She got to meet Ann's parents Bill and Cindy for the first time and again realized that she is loved even more. I mean, Auntie Ann is so much fun, why wouldn't her parents be?






While we ate the delicious dinner, Kenadie was passed from lap to lap eyeballing all of the good food. From time to time she even maneuvered her little chubby hands into the mashed potatoes. No, no chubba lubba, not for you...yet!




I guess it's safe to say that she had a good time on Thanksgiving with the smell of juicy turkey and all the fixin's :) Now, she didn't get to taste any of it, just close her eyes and pretend that the bottle was nothing but pureed Thanksgiving goodness.


Just like the rest of us, after all the turkey was gone, it was time to nap only to wake up a few hours later for left overs!