She's Got Legs...

...And she knows how to use them! Now that I'm officially 5 months along I feel like little Peanut is showing her stuff. She's bigger than your average Peanut and definitely proves it. The first kicks were felt a week or so ago, but nothing has been felt like this. Last night I woke up from a BLAST from the inside. Ok and what normally probably would be gas, was our little kicker. Her chubby little legs we saw on the sonogram are being strengthened by using my uterus. She doesn't stop. All day today my body has turned into a Fetal Fitness Room. She flops, kicks, punches and apparently must be teaching Ti Bo to my bladder. All this movement made me tired, so I tried to catch a little nap. HAHA...NOT! She wasn't going to let me. I was repeatedly kicked as if she were lying on her back peddling the air bike. kick, kick, kick, kick, kick... hilarious for the first 20 seconds... Not so funny after 30 minutes of nap time with no napping.

4 more months people, but good news... she has her mommies soccer gene!