Photo day is nothing short of stressful. I opt for the early appointments since the afternoon seems to hold more melt downs for my little girls. I guess I'd rather be tired and rushing in the morning to get out the door then dealing with crying and pouting. Call me crazy... 9:45am we arrived at Kiddie Kandid's to get our 3rd Birthday/1st Photos/Family photos and by 10:30am I had a headache trying to get smiles and cute baby poses. But, in the end it's worth it, just look how cute they turned out.

Daddy's Little Princesses (Who they both look like)

Mommy's Little Girls (Who they act like)

Our Precious Treasures! I've never been so proud of anything in my life. They are just so sweet.

One big happy family (Why is Kenadie so posed...she's hilarious)

Does this look familiar? I believe this is the same pose as last year... She really likes it.

Gazing off into the distance...

Don't think you are that innocent Kenadie... I mean, I love you, but seriously.

My happy little Cucaracha Girl

My Littlest Sweet Pea. This photo makes me smile...she's so darn cute.

I couldn't resist the wings... Her room is butterflies.

Just a love.