After she came home I believe one of the first stories was how she put a boy on time out for being mean to Sophia. Like I said boys, don't mess with these girls.
First Day of Preschool
Well, it's official, my little girl is getting big! She started her first day of preschool. Aron, I and Tenley went to drop her off and I don't think we could have left quick enough for her. Her and her best buddy were hand in hand meeting new friends and playing with the dinosaurs...yes, dinosaurs. These girls dress like princesses and play like boys! No one is messing with these two.
After she came home I believe one of the first stories was how she put a boy on time out for being mean to Sophia. Like I said boys, don't mess with these girls.
After she came home I believe one of the first stories was how she put a boy on time out for being mean to Sophia. Like I said boys, don't mess with these girls.