A Warning to All Mothers...

You know how everyone tells you, "Things change when you are a parent!" "Nothing goes back to normal...not even your thighs!" Well I have something to add to those comments. As I took all these little blunders seriously and really prepared myself for motherhood I realized I wasn't prepared for what was about to happen. It all started, hmm, I'd say when she was old enough to be put into situations, like Daddy tossing her in the air for fun, that I started to notice it. You may be thinking, what is she talking about?? Well, I'll tell you.

Ok, sweat is something that comes from sitting in the sun, working out and even cleaning the house. Where I wasn't ready for it to be, was during a nervous breakdown as Aron launches Kenadie into the air, and BAM! perspiration down my backside! That's right, I now get a little something I like to call "Butt Sweats!" It's only when I feel as though something bad is about to happen with Kenadie or any child for that matter. There is nothing pretty about it and it's nothing I was ever been prepared for. So this is my warning out to all Mommies-to-be or even Mommies of infants who are yet to be in these situations. Your butt has the high potential to sweat and your husband will laugh... Good luck! And now you can't say you haven't been warned.