Christmas Eve kicked off this year with Kenadie's first White Elephant Exchange. It started with Aron picking a Charlie Brown Christmas Tree, only to be stolen by Uncle Teddy. I could have stolen it back, but I decided to take a present where I found a GARGOYLE, which would eventually adorn the front step of Bishop Manor.
Gigi opened up a cat toy that she tried to convince Kenadie to take so she could pick another present...
...but she was sold on the ceramic truck that Poppa picked.
So he picked another toy. Sorry Poppa!
Great Grandma was the lucky one who picked the present Kenadie picked out at Ross... an 8 point buck! It was a classic living room piece. Everyone really should have one.
After the White Elephant Fun, everyone joined the Christmas Spirit of food, drinks and family..JPG)
I have no comments for this photo... it speaks for itself.
.JPG)
Kenadie, you never have to feel like the middle child as I did... it looks painful doesn't it!?
As the night began to wind down, Kenadie was just counting down the minutes until she was able to see Santa, or just open her presents. Luckily, she had the Cunningham's to spoil her a little bit as she got to open her Pizza Elmo.
Fun for Kenadie, a little creepy for the parents. The pizza actually sings "When the moon hits your eye"... Need I say more? But she loves this thing! There could be worse things... like the doll Teddy had growing up that looked like Chucky. That's right Ted, I just outed you to everyone... you had a doll! :)
Doesn't it look like Auntie Annie is sharing a key to something... But only if we could find out what it is!
.JPG)
When it was finally time to go to bed, Kenadie was awaken to the sound of Santa milling around downstairs. A couple Ho, Ho, Ho's sent her into a complete Awww! I've never seen a kid in complete shock like she was. I actually got a picture. I like to caption it "Holy Crap!!"
She had more toys from Santa and all the Aunt's, Uncles, and Grandparents, than she knew what to do with. I guess you can say, she's loved!
She still is trying to play with everything she got, and it's practically Christmas '09!
One of the best moments was the Mickey Mouse tent. If anyone has seen the Mickey Mouse Clubhouse, you know how the show starts.
He asks you to say "Meeska, Mooska, Miiickeeeyyy MOUSE!" and his clubhouse appears. Well, every time she wants to play with her tent, she screams this out and waits for Aron or I to pop it up. Quite funny!
Hey look, it's Fancy Nancy! Or just a normal day of clothes for Miss K.
As Christmas drew to a close, we counted our blessings and thanked the lord for all the wonderful people in our lives! We had a beautiful Christmas and couldn't ask for more!
Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night!!