Happy Halloween






I’m a dork when it comes to Halloween and dressing up. I like our costumes to match and everyone to have a good time. So this year I let Kenadie pick out our costumes. I was pretty impressed that she stuck with one thing from May when she decided…The Incredibles. Daddy was Mr. Incredible, oh how fitting. I was Elasta Girl, that’s right I’m bendable J Kenadie was Invisa Girl, disappearing is her specialty, especially when she’s in trouble. And Tenley was Jack-Jack because he’s the baby in the film. Secretly, I bought a flower costume for the baby that I couldn’t resist and I tried to pass it off as Jack-Jack’s alias, but Kenadie was having none of it.
Now, Kenadie is an all or nothing kind of girl. When she decided to be Violet (i.e. Invisa Girl) she wanted the black hair that covered one eye, the gloves, boots…the WHOLE THING. I think secretly she was a little pissed that she couldn’t become invisible, so we had to play as if she did. It was kind of funny. Aron and I were in shock that she trick or treated with all that garb on. She’s a riot!
Immediately next to K is her favorite boy in the world!! Thus why she is staring at him :)