Happy Thanksgiving!

Well it's that time again for Turkey Tom to take the plunge in order for all of us to eat like kings and lounge like stuffed pigs. Aron, Kenadie and I were in charge of the sweet potatoes and key lime pie. I know what you are all thinking, isn't Kenadie a bit young to be cooking? The answer is no... she can very messily stir the sweet potatoes into mush utilizing anything around her: curtains, counter top, her dress, options are endless. Once the goodies were done and missy took a necessary nap, we ventured off to Grandma and Poppa's house looking as cute as ever.


What we didn't expect was that Turkey Tom would be a slow roasted turkey this year since the oven decided to go bazerk. But once we fixed the situation and finally sat down to eat at 6:30, dinner was delish! I bet you couldn't expect a little girl to love turkey and mash potatoes like this little porker, could ya?